Wandering Oaks Guest Information
- Our office hours are from 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm, but we have on-site management who can assist you after hours.
- If the office is closed, please call 254-433-9090 for assistance.
- Our mailing address is 10502 IH 20, Eastland, TX 76448
- Our email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
- Water, sewer and garbage fees are included in rental payments.
- Monthly fee for electricity is based on the actual rate charged by the provider.
- Internet provider is Nextlink and is password protected.
- We accept cash, money order, personal check or credit card payments (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover)
- We are members of the TACO, Good Sam, and Coast to Coast Good Neighbor organizations.
- There are limited items for sale in the office.
- The laundry room has coin operated washers and dryers as well as four full private bathrooms. Quarters are available in the office.
- The code for the laundry room door will be provided.
Wandering Oaks RV Park Rules
- Only one main camping unit is allowed per site.
- No tents allowed. RVs must be self-sufficient.
- You may not change, sublet or assign site without written approval of park management.
- There is a $10 fee for washing vehicles or RVs on the premises. A spray attachment must be used to avoid excess water flow.
- Site must be kept clean and returned in condition it was found. Do not let trash accumulate under or around your unit. Dispose of your trash, including cigarette butts, bottle caps, etc., in dumpsters.
- Barbecue grills are permitted on individual sites; however, campfires are not allowed.
- No clotheslines or hanging of clothes permitted on individual sites.
- RVs must be kept in presentable condition (no tears, missing panels, tarp covers, excessive rust, window units, etc.).
- All vehicles must be parked on designated site pad or in designated parking areas. Parking on the grass, empty sites or in the road is prohibited.
- A sewer hose “donut” or “L” connector is required.
- Current DMV registration and current liability insurance is required for RV and other vehicles.
- Please drive on graveled roads only in the park.
- ATVs, go-carts, scooters, etc. may only be operated in the park by licensed drivers and must adhere to the same restrictions as any motor vehicle.
- Rates are $40 daily, $200 weekly, and $395 + electricity monthly. Rates are based on up to 2 adults and 2 children. An additional charge of $5 per person over 12 is required for daily, $15 for weekly, and $50 for monthly.
- Monthly rentals require a $100 electricity deposit.
- Rent and any other payments (utilities, etc.) are due and payable each rental period. You will be charged a $25.00 late fee plus an extra $10 per day past the due date if the total amount is not received in the office by the due date. No partial payments.
- Returned checks - in addition to a $15.00 handling fee, the late fee described above will be charged until full payment is received in cash, cashier’s check or money order. Future rent payments after an N.S.F. payment shall be in the form of CASH ONLY.
- To ensure a safe, family-friendly environment, we do not allow registered sex offenders to live in the park. Extended stay guests are subject to criminal background checks.
- No fireworks or firearms may be discharged anywhere on park property.
- The possession, sale or manufacture of illegal drugs or drug paraphernalia on the RV site or anywhere else in the park property is strictly prohibited and will result in immediate removal of you and your RV. Authorities WILL be notified.
- Quiet hours are from 10 PM to 8 AM
- Checkout time is 11 AM
- Speed limit throughout the park is 10 miles per hour
- Driving to the fishing pond or wildlife area is strictly prohibited due to the sensitive nature of the area.
- Children must be supervised at all times. Parents/guardians are responsible for the actions and conduct of their children.
- Cutting of trees or plants is prohibited.
- No smoking in or within 25 feet of doorways and buildings (includes vaping).
- Please keep laundry, restroom and shower facilities neat and clean after use.
- All pets must be kept on a leash. Pet owners must pick up waste after their pets. (This includes within the dog park areas.) Absolutely no pets left unattended. See pet policy below.
Wandering oaks is nestled within a natural wildlife area. As you enjoy watching deer graze, please be aware there is inherent danger in nature from snakes, insects, and other native wildlife.
Watch where you and your children step!
Wandering Oaks Pet Policy
- Pit bulldogs and other aggressive dogs are not allowed in the park as required by our insurance provider.
- All pets must be kept on a leash or tether. All tethers need to keep your pet within your site. The only acceptable place for your pet to run loose is within one of the dog parks.
- Securing your pet to the outside of your camper/stakes/table while leaving them outside unattended is not allowed. You must be present with your pet if the pet is outside.
- You are responsible for cleaning up after your pet within the entire park. This includes the roadways, grounds, area behind your camper, dog park and all other areas. Messes that are not cleaned up will result in a $25 fine for each occurrence. After 2 occurrences, you will be asked to vacate the park.
- If your pet bites/attacks another guest or their pet, you will have 24 hours to vacate. A police report will be made, and you will be responsible for any and all medical or vet bills incurred by whomever your pet bit/attacked. If your pet is a known risk for biting/attacking people or pets, it is not welcome within the park since we have small children present and many guests travel with their own pets. You must always be in control of your pet(s). No exceptions.
- If you have a dog or dogs that bark incessantly inside or outside of your camper and disturb other guests, you will be asked to remedy the situation. If the barking/disruption continues, you may be asked to vacate. We take pride in the fact that Wandering Oaks is a quiet and guest-friendly RV park.
- Cats are welcome as long as they either reside in your trailer or are tethered/penned outside with you present. We cannot allow cats to roam freely around the campground. Cats have been known to jump on and scratch expensive vehicles. Stray cats will be removed from the campgrounds.
- Pets are not allowed in the laundry room or bathroom area (this does not apply to service dogs). Washing your pets in the bathhouse is prohibited and if it takes place, you could be fined $25 or be asked to vacate the park if it continues. A pet-washing facility is located in town. Check in the office for more information.
- Washing of pet bedding in our laundry facilities is prohibited. Our washers and dryers are to be used for our guests’ clothing and linens, not that of their pets. If this action takes place, you could be fined $25 or be asked to vacate the park if it continues.